The Co-Tenancy Company brings together small and medium sized businesses who are looking for new office space. There is a shortage of quality office space for 4-20 people business who have outgrown the start up phase of serviced office
There is a shortage of quality office space for 4-20 people business who have outgrown the start up phase of serviced office space and want a quality CBD office building. By sharing facilities such as kitchens, reception area, break out space, board rooms and meeting rooms, significant savings can be made in monthly rental costs.
Every tenant has a separate “Back Office” where the hard work gets done, but we share the front office facilities, such as reception, meeting rooms, boardrooms and kitchens (although every tenant does get their own separate fridge). Most importantly, our clients tell us they enjoy the camaraderie of working alongside other firms in different commercial spheres. There has been cross referral of business between ourselves and our clients and there are examples of joining forces for client entertainment, wine tasting, guest business coaches, Melbourne Cup days and more.
- Cost Effective Solutions – saving your bottom line
- Quality buildings – projecting a highly professional image
- Able to move in quickly (plug ‘n play) – saving hassle and cost
- Great networking opportunities – grow your business with us
- No bank guarantee requirement – helping your cash flow
- Fitout included – saving large capital investments
- High-speed fibre 400 internet – included in the rent
- Friendly environment – your staff will enjoy going to work.
- Highly affordable rents, best value in the CBD
- Reduced office admin costs
- Sought after locations in the CBD
- No CoTen branding on the floor – it is all about the tenants
- Your signage on the ground floor of all our buildings
“CoTen has been an excellent environment in which our company has been able to flourish. The flexibility and attention to our needs has been exceptional. all the visitors to our office remark on the quality of the space”Director, Intelinc.
“I am delighted to provide a positive commentary reflecting the great support provided by CoTen during our time at Goldfield House”CEO OncoSil Medical (CoTen client from 2014-2016)
“It was certainly a pleasure to work with jon and CoTen. Jon provided a very flexible and easy solution for boutique companies in regards to a great location and top view office space. We were able to focus on expanding out business while Jon worked hard on providing us the prestige space to attract valuable clients. CoTen were able to meet all our requests and I will definitely recommend CoTEn to be the first Choice for companies that are seeking such premises”International (Co-Ten client from 2013-2015)
Why Use Our Services?
- Access to A grade buildings normally reserved for larger companies.
- A shared space but not a serviced office, so none of the costs associated with that.
- Cost effective rental solutions saving you money.
- Grow your business with alliances with fellow Co- tenants.
- Project a professional image with high quality fit out provided
- Tap into a larger network of fellow professionals.
- We have fun.