At co10, you privacy is important to us the privacy act places certain requirements on the way co10 treat the information you give us.
What information we collect we will ask you to provide information that is relevant to your request. We may collect some or all of the following information:
– Your name and contact details
– Date of birth and residency
– Qualifications, work history, resume
– Application forms
– Bank account details
– Drivers licence and passport number
– Details of any dealings you have with
– Us and/or our other clients
It is up to you to choose which information you wish to provide. If you choose not to provide co10 with particular information that has been requested, co10 my not be best placed to provide the service that you have requested.
Why we collect the information co10 also provides services normally provided by landlords. We use the information we collect to provide these services to clients, and to contractors to help provide these services.
Where we collect the information from we collect information in a number of ways, including:
– From you, by phone or documents
– Such as
– An application form or a resume
– By contacting your nominated
– Publicly available information
To whom do we regularly disclose personal information?
We may disclose your information to the following parties outside of co10:
– Co10 agents, contractors (E.G.
– People who are authorized to
– Administer our computer systems)
– Your referees in making enquiries;
– Your financial institution and
– Government bodies or others as
– Required/Authorized by law; and
– Co10’s related companies and any
– Companies involved in a corporate or
– Business restructure by co10.
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information we collect us or disclose about you is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you believe that there is an error or information is missing please notify our privacy officer and we sill try to correct or add the information as soon as possible.
We take reasonable steps to ensure any personal information, which we no longer require for any lawful purpose, is disposed of in a secure manner or deidentified. However, personal records will be held for a specific period of time due to statutory requirements.
The security of your information is important to us.
We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that information is stored securely both in electronic and physical form.
Access and correction
You may access your information at any time(Subject to some exceptions allowed by law). If you would like to know what information we hold about you please contact our privacy officer.
For security reasons, you may be required to put your request in writing.
Further, you may be charged a fee for searching for and providing access to your information.
Any questions or concerns?
Co10 corporation pvt ltd
Level 1, 71 macquaries street,
Sydney, nsw 2000
We will try to satisfy any questions or concerns that you have.
For more information about privacy in general you can visit the federal privacy commissioner’s website: